Mono-In-Line Strainers (Mono Basket Strainer) offer a larger filtration area than similar strainers on the market, ensuring minimal pressure loss, improved flow-rates and greater dirt holding capacity, leading on longer service / maintenance intervals. The stainlees steel version allows to filter aggressive medium like deionized or demineralised wateralkaline, boiler feed water, acid or alcaline.
The Mono-In-Line Strainer consists of a cast housing in stainless steel with opposite connecting flanges arranged at the same level. Between these connections is the basket strainer as well in stainless steel with carrying strap located. The filter insert consists of a perforated plate, alternatively covered with cloths having different mesh widths. The medium to be filtered will enter the filter from above and flows through the insert from the inside to the outside. Hence, the contaminations will remain within the strainer insert.
- efficient and reasonable strainer
- permanent filtration of the medium
- larger filtration area
- less pressure loss
- longer intervals between the cleaning
- no disassemble of the filter housing for cleaning is necessary
- short filter allowance by strainer with quick release closure
- simple handling / basket cleaning
- reusable elements
- contamination level indicator (optional)